Wednesday, May 14, 2008

2008-12




12 quilts finished this year!!! Actually I have finished an additional 2 more that I am not counting in the overall picture (the 2 quilts I made for Sue to give to her teachers aide and student teacher).
This quilt is an early "pinhead" project. It is called Crossed Paths-can't remember the book that it was in. It is another one that has been sitting for a long time. I love the quilting pattern on this one. It really fills up those big open spaces!

I have to get back to thinking about the back of the Far East quilt for Laur. also there is the orange mystery quilt that I am way behind on progress. Maybe this afternoon I will dive into step 2 or maybe not.....

2 wonderful peoplecomments:

Becky said...

12 quilts! Oh, my. That's fabulous! My goal for the year is to finish 12 quilts. You're an inspiration.

laurie said...

Ohhhh, this one is really pretty! you know how i like my neutral colored quilts! pretty!