Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Call me the stripper.....



This is my new happy quilt top. It is made with a jelly roll of Moda fabric "fresh squeezed". I just love the colors-it makes me want to go and get some lemonade!
The pattern is called "Sunshine Makes Me Happy" and it is in the book Strip Happy-Quilting on a Roll. I added an extra border. I will also bind the quilt in the outer border fabric. I picked up the same fabric for the back in the layer cake packaging. I am just going to make blocks. It really went together quickly-my kind of quilt top!!

3 wonderful peoplecomments:

Melisa @ Sweet Home said...

it looks even yummier with the borders on! Great job! You may have a future as a stripper...

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

What a refreshing color mix in your quilt! I just might have to make this quilt! Looks great :)

Gretchen said...

What a great summery quilt!! Makes me think of peach daquiris LOL! Still waiting for a photo of Bailey....:)