Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, Kathy

I remembered yesterday that today is Kathy's birthday. I will call her later and perhaps sing to her ....or perhaps I'll skip the singing part.
Yesterday I decided i would take a trip out to Sweet Home as I have not been there in awhile. I wish it were closer but that would probably be a very bad thing. Anyway, I got to see Melisa. She has not been there the past couple of times I visited. I am glad to see that she is feeling better Now I have some more fabric sitting next to the computer to look at!!

That was pretty much my accomplishment for yesterday. I came home and chilled on the couch for the rest of the afternoon! Me and the Bails-just chilling (and napping). I hope I will be a little bit more productive today but only time will tell.

I did find a great piece of fabric that Iintend to use to create a gift for Kathy. Won't she be surprised when I finish it!!

2 wonderful peoplecomments:

Becky said...

Just reading your post makes me want to get in my car and drive to Sweet Home. Hope that you left some fabric for me:) I took a nap yesterday and today. That's what best about weekends during the Summer.

Gretchen said...

So what did you find at Melisa's that you just *had* to have? Love how your OC quilt is coming along. I love the purple/green stars.