Friday, May 9, 2008

Misc. scattered thoughts........

Yeah for Friday. I don't know why, but I have been oh so tired all of this week. Must be the pollen! I have played catch up all week at work and I have not caught up! Hopefully today I will be able to get back on track so that I can start next week without stuff left over! But I am not counting on it!

I did not get any sewing done this week. I will have to put the pedal to the metal tomorrow in order to get the quilt done. And there is another quilt ready for pick up at the shop that will need binding. I am going to pick it up this weekend sometime and drop off "rotten vegetables". It is time that that quilt was put in the finished column.

Weather on both sides of the world. Laurie reported another earthquake and there were tornadoes across the South. Fortunately, our area was spared this time. I heard heavy rain during the night and a little lightening. But not even enough to keep Bailey awake!

I sure wish I was out at FaFa land in Covington. My friend Gretch is out there with Sister Superior and some of the sisters.

1 wonderful peoplecomments:

Becky said...

Morning! The pollen is getting to me, too. I can hardly breathe this morning. Hoping my allergy meds. kick in soon. Did you see Bonnie posted Step 4 of Orange Crush? The blocks look good. It's helped give me some direction. I'm still plodding away on Step 2. I'm attaching the big triangles to the funky pieces. I'm hoping to get some sewing time this weekend. I'm planning on using Mother's Day to my advantage :)
Mother's Day or not, our house is a wreck from our frenzied week. Time to get moving.

I was almost tempted to make a trip to FFA to visit our sisters and sister superior. Miss everyone !!!! Two weeks of school then I'm a free woman!