Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Orange Crush???





So after work this afternoon, I finished the last of step 5. I decided to try to figure out the pattern. i think this is it because I used all of the completed blocks. I do have over 40 blocks of step 2 left over. Maybe that is part of the border. I decided I did not want to fight with the bias on the one triangle, so I cut blocks 5.5 inches and cut them on the diagonal twice (per the directions.) I have enough trouble with wonkies without adding to it!
I am not too sure aout the colors I selected but it is too late now.

4 wonderful peoplecomments:

Becky said...

I'm still working on step 5. Thanks for putting your blocks out for us to see! I'm liking it. I'm still having trouble picturing my quilt because of all the colors.

Melisa @ Sweet Home said...

I like the boldness of the X blocks and the subtle appearance of the Friendship Stars - they appear just when you least expect it! Can't wait to see it with the borders, too!

Gretchen said...

I really like your quilt and agree with Melisa about the coloration. I really must get caught up....How's Bailey???!!!??? I need another cute photo of Bailey!!!

laurie said...

I agree with Gretchen!