Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bring on the Advil....

I have now completed 82 blocks of step 2 on the Orange Crush mystery quilt. 50 more blocks to go!! The worst part about this step is cutting out the smaller triangles. I am using the tool that Bonnie reccomends but my wrists are killing me. I am fighting a little arthritis in the wrists and thumbs. I checked it out with the OT's at work because my first thought was carpal tunnel but she did not think it was because of the mobility that I do have. So I just take the medication and don't cut very much at a time. I don't know how many more of the little pieces I am short. I still need 100 to finish this step and then 88 more for step 3.

I will never be caught up by the time the next step is published.....

Survived the "weather" last evening. The worst weather was in Cherokee and north Fulton. Sue called afterward. No damage there either thankfully. Sarah and Emma said it was very noisy (hail). I am ready for "tornado season" to be over!!

1 wonderful peoplecomments:

Becky said...

I've heard of special rotary cutters for hand problems? Have you tried them out?