Friday, February 1, 2008

My girl-Harry Pierre


Harry is unique. She is the only girl and she is the lone survivor from New York. She travelled here with 5 other cats but they have all gone on to that catnip field in the sky.
Harry is now about 14 or 15 years old. She is a rather timid girl and i timidated by the other cats. For the past few years she was living under my bed and would almost have to be dragged out. Unfortunately, she destroyed the carpeting under the bed and I had to remove it. I decided I had to take action! I bought 2 crates and connected them. Now Harry has her own kitty condo and she seems much more content. I bring her out to the living room at night and she rests on the couch next to me. She will tolerate having Henry and Spiff near her but not Spooky. If you look closely at the picture, you can see Spiff sleeping!

0 wonderful peoplecomments: