Thursday, February 28, 2008

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.....

and the road in Atlanta is paved with fabric this weekend. I could not wait to get through with work today so I could go sown to Sweet Home. Then I go to get in my car...and the keys are locked inside...SHOOT ME NOW!! But I was rescued by a couple of the guys I work with and the car was unlocked. The one guy told me since I lived in NY, I should know how to break into a car. Funny but I did learn a good trick today as I watched him crawl through the trunk.
Anyway after a delay, i headed down the road to Conyers.... Melisa has some of the most beautiful fabrics....I told Mike I wanted it all. He offered to sell me the store...Yeah right! At any rate, I did more damage there than I intended but I bought some pretty stuff. And now I am back home. I won't put it in the sewing room because........
There was a message on the machine when I got home that another quilt is ready to be picked up...Yikes. Sew faster, Karin!!

Cindi called me and now I have her blog address. We are just a bunch of blogging crazies!! It is a good thing that (1) Sweet Home is not too close and (2) that I have to work tomorrow. I had a really good time this afternoon.

1 wonderful peoplecomments:

Anonymous said...

Karin,
It was soooo good to see you today! Even though you broke your vow not to go shopping. Please don't stay away so long next time - just come for a visit, you don't even have to bring your wallet in the store!

--Melisa