Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Weather in Atlanta

So yesterday afternoon was beautiful...nice and warm, no coat weather. This morning early the rains came....in buckets...ahead of the cold front. Tonight it is supposed to go back down into the 30's. Enough already!
I got up a little earlier than normal this morning...all slept out. I went back into the sewing room and did the 4 remaining blocks for the outside of the "good to go" bag. I can't wait to go home so I can work more on it. I am thinking that I can use some of my accumulated batting and make some more. Lord knows I have enough fabric in my stash to go into business!

1 wonderful peoplecomments:

Becky said...

BRRRRR! What happened to our Springtime? It's flannel pj's again tonight. What fabric did you use for your Good To Go Bag? I have the blocks done. Just need to assemle the bag and lining. It's on "THE LIST!"