Friday, February 1, 2008

Worse than I thought.......




My mother always said the road to hell was paved with good intentions.

My intention was to list my UFO's in order to begin to finish something...anything!
I don't even know where to begin the list. Now I have piles of tops/backings, etc. all over the livingroom floor. Please dear friends....do not allow me to buy anything until I work on this pile!

I created a spread sheet for all my need to finsih projects....What I really need is a quilting fairy to come in and recue me from this pile of stuff!

2 wonderful peoplecomments:

Becky said...

Oh, gosh! I recognize some of those projects. I have them in plastic containers too. Let's have a FIU or Finish It Up year to quote Pat Sloan on her blog. Let us know what you are planning to work on. This is the first Stitch-In that I will miss :(

laurie said...

I have no idea what a UFO is but that scene does NOT look good! What the heck exploded in your house?