Friday, February 8, 2008

Sewin' fool......

Just back from the stitch in. 11 hours of just plain joy....I finsihed one quilt this morning-it just needed to have a border added. And then I begain more work on Friendship Crossing. I have been doing a little on this one before and after work this week and todya I began putting it together. I am a little more than half done. I will be able to finish it tomorrow hopefully!
Gretchen and Becky would have gotten a kick out of our fearless leader today with flannel stuck in her ears!

And now it time for me to hang out on the couch with the guys and unwind a little before bed. Gotta get up early and do it again tomorrow!!

1 wonderful peoplecomments:

Becky said...

So glad that you are having fun at the Stitch In! Please take some pictures and post. I was hoping to stop by and visit, but I did something silly like catch the virus that my boys had. I've been "down" since Wednesday. Enjoy your day! Wish I was there!