Monday, February 25, 2008

Spring

Oh how I am waiting for you, Spring. I know you are near...the daffodils are blooming and also those pink trees are beginning to pop allover. The robins have returned. When I lived in NY the robins arrived way before Spring but it is different here. Surely the Bradford Pears will soon be covered in those little white flowers. I love them. Meanwhile Flip on 11Alive is reporting possible snow flurries in the mountains in the middle of the week. If it is not going to rain, I WANT IT WARM!!
The rest of the weekend was not very productive. I made an appointment with the couch. Henry and Spiff decided they would grace me with their presence. All was right with the world.

1 wonderful peoplecomments:

Gretchen said...

I am so glad you got in an appointment with the couch and the kitties. Everyone should take time for this kind of appointment! I had one on Saturday. Gretch