Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Peace disturbed....

February half over and I am still on a roll....maybe a new first!
Went over to Stitch 'N Quilt after work yesterday to leave 2 more quilts for the longarm. Peace in the Valley and Friendship Crossing. Fortuantely Pam was there and while looking at the top had some real concerns about the rickrack. So Peace came home again with me and "piece" (the backing) stayed to waarm up the hanger. I am now basting the sides of the rickrack down so it will not get caught in the quilting process. It is not taking as long as I thought it would and between last night and early this morning, I have most of it done. I basted it in navy blue so I won't have to "unsew" it!
Now I have to go into the pile of tops and other parts of the stash and figure out what is next. So far in 2008, I have completely finished 2 quilts and now have 7 more awataing the quilting. I even have the binding done and ready to go!!! Wootwoot!!!!!!

0 wonderful peoplecomments: